Friday, October 10, 2008

No Readers Yet

As far as I know, I don't have any readers yet. :( This sucks. Maybe updating my blog constantly will get me some readers. I hope...

But when I do get readers, here are a few questions they would probably have for me:

Q: Why is the title of your blog "fatty on a bike"?

A: That is because I am truly a fatty on a bike. I'm 5'6" and...well, I'm not willing to disclose my weight, but I'm at a pant size 18.

Q: Why do you ride your bike so much?

A: For two reasons: health reasons and economic reasons. Before I started riding I was at a pant size 22. Like I mentioned, I'm at an 18 now. I have all this extra energy and I'm actually awake when I get to class. Plus, there's the fact that I've gone from filling up my gas tank every five days to only filling it up every two to three weeks or so. My wallet loves me for that.

Q: When do you drive to places instead of riding?

A: I drive when I have to run an errand that requires stuff to be hauled, like going to the grocery store or something. I drive when I am not feeling well. (That usually happens around the middle of each month. Ha!) I drive when I'm going long distances. Finally, I drive when there is a legitamate concern for my safety. I have a night class on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and it is usually pitch black by the time I get out of said class. Muggings happen quite a bit in this area, so I'm sure a girl on a bike would be an easy target.

Q: What kind of bike do you ride?

A: I ride a Trek 4300 mountain bike. Eventually, when I get down to the weight that I want to get down to, I'm going to buy a nice road bike for myself.

This is all I can think of right now.

No comments: